ART DECO HEART-SHAPED DIAMOND RING, CIRCA 1930
- A ring centering a heart-shaped diamond set with four millegrain and diamond prongs and surrounded by two rings of round diamonds with millegrain borders; mounted in platinum
- 1 heart-shaped diamond, weighing 5.20 carats
- Single cuts diamonds, total weighing approximately .80 carat
- Measurements: 1 × ¾ × ¾ inch, size 5-3/4
Gemological Institute of America Diamond Grading Report no. 1162594224, dated January 7, 2015, stating the 5.20-carat modified heart brilliant diamond is H color and VS2 clarity.
A RARE COLLECTIBLE JEWEL ENQUIRY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.