PAIR OF TANZANITE AND DIAMOND EAR PENDANTS BY SIEGELSON, NEW YORK
A pair of earrings, each composed of a round diamond with a pavé-set diamond surround suspending a small bezel-set round diamond further suspending a briolette-cut tanzanite, with French ear wires; mounted in platinum
- 2 briolette-cut tanzanites, total weighing 61.65 carats
- 2 rose-cut diamonds, total weighing 3.18 carats
- 186 full-cut diamonds, total weighing 0.44 carat
- Measurements: 2 × 1/2 inches
A RARE COLLECTIBLE JEWEL ENQUIRY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.