DIAMOND RING BY SIEGELSON, NEW YORK
A ring composed of a bezel and prong-set marquis-cut diamond, the basket embellished with twelve old European-cut diamonds; mounted in platinum
- 1 marquis-cut diamond, weighing 4.29 carats
- 12 Old European-cut diamonds, total weighing 0.23 carat
- Measurements: 7/8 × 3/4 × 1 5/16 inch
- Gemological Institute of America Diamond Grading Report no. 5161074884, dated April 16, 2014, stating the 4.29-carat modified marquis brilliant diamond is G color and SI1 clarity.
A RARE COLLECTIBLE JEWEL ENQUIRY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.