YELLOW DIAMOND RING BY SIEGELSON, NEW YORK
A ring composed of a prong-set cut-cornered emerald-cut yellow diamond with two bezel-set baguette diamonds on each side; mounted in platinum and 18-karat yellow gold
- 1 emerald-cut yellow diamond, weighing 18.91 carats
- 4 baguette-cut diamonds, total weighing 2.11 carats
- Measurements: 1 1/16 × 7/8 × 13/16 inches
- Gemological Institute of America Colored Diamond Grading Report no. 2155075973, dated November 6, 2012, stating that the emerald-cut diamond is a natural fancy intense yellow with even color distribution and VS2 clarity.
A RARE COLLECTIBLE JEWEL ENQUIRY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.