Pair of Spessartine Garnet and Diamond Ear Pendants by Siegelson, New York
A pair of ear pendants, composed of a collet-set pear-shape diamond, suspending a diagonally-set cushion-cut diamond, and a pear-shape spessartine garnet briolette, further accented with a small collet-set full-cut diamond, with French ear hooks; mounted in platinum
- 2 briolette-cut spessartine garnets, weighing 27.51 and 28.21 carats
- 2 pear-shape diamonds, weighing 0.59 and 0.54 carat
- 2 cushion-cut diamonds, total weighing 0.32 carat
- Measurements: 1¾ x 11/16 inches
A RARE COLLECTIBLE JEWEL ENQUIRY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.