Platinum and Diamond Tank Ring by Boucheron, Paris, 1943
A ring composed of a geometric assemblage of shapes centering a round diamond, the diamond set in a cube, atop two rectangles leaving an open split, the shoulders composed of diamond-set scrolls; mounted in platinum, with French assay marks
- 1 old-European-cut diamond, weighing 3.87 carats
- 8 baguette-cut diamonds, total weighing 1.15 carats
- Signed Boucheron, Paris, with marker’s mark
- Measurements: 1 x 1 1/8 inches
- Ring size: 6
Boucheron Certificate of Authenticity dated August 26, 2019, stating the platinum and diamond ring is Boucheron, Paris, 1943.
Frédéric Boucheron opened his Paris jewelry salon in 1858 at the Palais Royal. In 1893, Boucheron was the first jeweler to move to Place Vendôme, at number 26, where they still operate today. From the beginning, Boucheron was known for groundbreaking work. His creativity, and that of his son Louis, earned accolades at international exhibitions including the 1867 Paris Universal Exposition, the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago, and the 1925 Paris Exposition des Arts Décoratifs et Industriels Modernes. The house remained in the family until acquired by Gucci Group in 2000 (now Kering). Today, Boucheron has dozens of shops around the globe selling perfume, watches, and jewelry.
A RARE COLLECTIBLE JEWEL ENQUIRY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.